Posted on

Holiday “Animation”

This is the final project before winter break and it was open book. We could do anything related to the holidays and I decided to make a weird code. I decided to make a giant cookie and then try and imitate it was being eaten and then a snowman would appear at the end. Unfortunately, I could not get it to animate or move well. As a whole, I made it extremely smooth so it was a well-done presentation.

Before you get mad at me when I was thinking cookies I was thinking a cookie cake. It is a tradition for our family to have that as our dessert for the Super Bowl. When I thought of cookies I decided to do that. I changed the background to yellow and started adding all the chocolate chips. To make animation work or smooth movement you have to do little things at a fast pace. I slowly whited out the cookie from left to right and then added a snowman at the end and said happy holidays. Yes that is my cookie and snowman… please do not judge.

As a whole, it was a fun experience and I could do whatever I wanted so I felt more free doing so. I could have done a bit more detail on some of the drawings but I did not because I was trying to make it half look meh because animations to not have much detail. I think I failed to make it a good animation but I guess I tried and it was a fun experience.